- High-Quality Granite Blade for Bridge or Table Saws
- Fast, Chip-Free Cutting
- Superior Cost Performance with Reduced Noise Levels
- Uniquely Designed Core Is Made of Two Hardened Steel Sheets with A Thin Copper Sheet Laminated Between Them
- Best Bridge Saw Blades On The Market
- Three Bond Types To Choose From
- Equipped with A 60mm Arbor and Comes with A 50mm Adapter
- Free Re-Tipping Service for Life of The Blade
- Helpful Hints
- Speed Chart
ALPHA SILENCER lll FOR GRANITE
$378.00 – $455.00
Alpha Professional Tools® recognizes the demand for high-quality granite blades for bridge or table saws and proudly introduces the Alpha® Silencer III for Granite to the market. This technologically advanced blade delivers exceptional precision and cost-efficiency while significantly reducing noise levels.
The Alpha® Silencer III features a unique core design, comprising two hardened steel sheets with a thin copper sheet laminated between them. This innovative construction effectively dissipates the typically high noise associated with this application. Suitable for a range of shop sizes, granite fabricators will appreciate the cutting prowess of this blade and the time it saves.
Equipped with a 60mm arbor, the Alpha® Silencer III accommodates common sizes, with adapters available for reducing the arbor size. It offers three distinct bond types to cater to different granite types, making it a versatile choice for fabricators. Whether you work with hard or soft granites, the Alpha® Silencer III is the ideal companion for your granite fabrication needs.
14", 16", 18"