ULTIMATE SEAM CONTROL
The Pro Stealth Seamer™, Manual is the key to completing a “seamless” installation. It joins, levels, and actually flattens warped stone to help you consistently produce virtually invisible seams. The product’s accessible design allows you to view the seam, make adjustments, apply epoxy, and scrape the seam while it’s in use. No need for removal, and no more waiting until adhesive is cured to start cleaning up!
- Joins, levels, and flattens warped stone to help consistently produce a “seamless” look
- Entire seam is accessible while product is in use
- Non-marking, proprietary synthetic* rubber cups are highly-durable and feature FTS™ technology for optimum hold, even on textured materials
- Four leveling points to fine-tune the seam and eliminate unevenness of natural materials
- Durable, 8” cups feature a continuous triple seal for strong, reliable hold
- Gray, non-marking vacuum cups won’t stain light materials—bring on the white marble!
- Cups feature completely closed, triple sealing rings and are composed of a proprietary rubber that conforms to textured and porous surfaces for a strong, reliable hold
- Easy to read indicators help monitor vacuum pressure at a glance
- Cups can be re-pumped in place, without removal or loss of remaining pressure
- More durable manual thumb pump of our own patent-pending design.
- Vacuum-release valve is more resistant to epoxy and solvents.
- Non-spinning, vinyl-capped leveling feet won’t scratch finished tops
- Smooth-turning knurled roller opens and closes seams with ease
- Durable anodized billet aluminum and stainless steel components
There are no reviews yet.