STONETECH®Professional Oil Stain Remover
- Oil From Concrete
- Natural Stone
STONETECH® Oil Stain Remover is designed to remove oil-based stains without discoloring the surface.
Features and Benefits
- Pulls out deep, set-in oil stains
- Leaves no residue
- Will not discolor stone
- Easy to use
Where to Use
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate & sandstone. Grout for ceramic and porcelain tile. Masonry and concrete.
Directions For Removing Oil Stains
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine that the desired results will be achieved. Make sure surface is clean, dry, and free of waxes and coatings. Ensure that area is well-ventilated and keep children and pets away from the area during application and until surface is clean and dry.
1. Using a plastic or wood spatula, stir thoroughly to mix the paste.
2. Apply a 1/4-in thick layer of paste to the stain. Ensure that the paste extends at least 1-2 in beyond the edge of the stain.
3. Do not cover.
4. Allow 48-72 hours for paste to completely dry to a powder.
5. Remove powder and discard.
6. Allow solvent to completely dry from the stone.
7. If stain is not completely gone after drying, repeat process.
8. Clean up residue and tools with mineral spirits.
9. Reseal cleaned area.
Hazardous chemicals must be shipped via UPS Ground. All other shipping options will be removed from check out if added to cart. If you need expedited services for non-hazardous products, please make a separate transaction.
Available Sizes and Coverage
- 3 oz Can: 14-28 sq in of surface at 1/4-in thickness
- Pint Can: 1/2-1 sq ft of surface at 1/4-in thickness