NON-MARKING VACUUM CUP HANDLE
The Stealth Grip™ is a non-marking vacuum cup that provides a reliable and convenient hand-hold on flat surfaces such as stone, tiles, and glass. Unlike natural black rubber vacuum cups, these are composed of a proprietary synthetic rubber that is not only non-marking, but also retains necessary durability such as UV, weather, and tear resistance. The cups also feature our FTS™ (Flexible Triple Seal) technology that locks-in vacuum and provides optimum hold, even on textured materials. The handle and plunger are made of a unique plastic compound that is non-rusting and highly resistant to solvents (compared to metal or ABS handles used on other vacuum cups). Large red indicators on the thumb pumps allow monitoring vacuum pressure at a glance, and can be re-pumped in place without removal or loss of remaining pressure. Sold in pairs with a convenient storage bucket.
- Non-marking, proprietary synthetic* rubber cups are highly durable and feature FTS™ technology for optimum hold, even on textured materials
- Handle and thumb pump are non-rusting and made of a unique plastic compound that is highly resistant to solvents
- Large 8” cups provide a reliable and convenient hand-hold on flat surfaces
- Easy-to-read indicators help monitor vacuum pressure at a glance
- Cups can be re-pumped in place, without removal or loss of remaining pressure
There are no reviews yet.