ULTIMATE SEAM CONTROL
The Pro Stealth Seamer™, Auto is the key to completing a “seamless” installation. It joins, levels, and actually flattens warped stone to help you consistently produce virtually invisible seams. The product’s accessible design allows you to view the seam, make adjustments, apply epoxy, and scrape the seam while it’s in use. No need for removal, and no more waiting until adhesive is cured to start cleaning up! The Auto system includes a powerful compact vacuum pump that maintains pressure for all cups, and runs on AC power or AA batteries for any install situation.
- Joins, levels, and flattens warped stone to help consistently produce a “seamless” look
- Entire seam is accessible while product is in use
- Non-marking, proprietary synthetic* rubber cups are highly-durable and feature FTS™ technology for optimum hold, even on textured materials
- Eight leveling points to fine-tune the seam and eliminate unevenness of natural materials
- Durable, 8” cups feature a continuous triple seal for strong, reliable hold, and won’t lose suction if loss of power occurs
- Gray, non-marking vacuum cups won’t stain light materials—bring on the white marble!
- Cups feature completely closed, triple sealing rings and are composed of a proprietary rubber that conforms to textured and porous surfaces for a strong, reliable hold
- Non-spinning, vinyl-capped leveling feet won’t scratch finished tops
- Compact vacuum pump runs on AC or battery power and maintains pressure for entire system
- Patent-pending handle and thumb pump of our own design act as a built-in vacuum pressure monitor, and can be switched to manual mode without modification
- Vacuum-release valve is resistant to epoxy and solvents
- Smooth-turning knurled roller opens and closes seams with ease
- Quick-connect fittings for easy setup, and simple conversion to manual mode
- Durable anodized billet aluminum and stainless steel components
- The Vacuum Pump Kit (part # VMP600-KIT) can be used to equip previous model seam setters with the latest pump technology.
Video: Click Here