MITERS MADE EASY
Wherever you would need a hand to hold the material, put a Miter-It™ v2 there instead! The Miter-It™ v2 is sold in pairs and is an easy-to-use jig that allows finished-side-up miter laminations. Not flipping the material offers numerous benefits including increased safety for workers, reduced risk of damage to the material, and keeping the seam in view during lamination. The Miter-It™ securely holds drop-down edges at 90°, eliminating the need for a helper to position the material. The jig’s weight and non-marking, non-skid contact surface hold the product and miter piece in place—no suction cups needed. This simple, yet innovative tool greatly reduces the numerous awkward adjustments required with other miter clamps, and offers better results than taping methods alone. Sold in pairs with a free 25 yard sample roll of Kung Fu Tape®.
The upgraded Miter-It™ v2 boasts a sturdier base and enhanced grip, resulting in stronger clamping force and ultimately delivering greater precision for achieving perfect 90 degree angles.
- Miter finished side up; keep the seam in view
- No flipping for gluing; protect your back and the material
- Squares the miter with fast, easy adjustments, eliminating the need for a helper
- Coarse and fine adjustments for exact seams
- More efficient than taping methods alone
- Jig’s weight and non-skid contact points hold it in place
- Accommodates mitered edges from 1” – 5” tall, depending on material thickness