SEAM LEVELING RAIL
The Edge Seamer helps take the twist out of sink rails and cutouts, and dial-in flawless seams along material edges. This leveling device works great along any edge to ensure a consistent, even joint. The clamps have a wide range to accommodate many standard edges, and rubber bumpers to protect finished details. Integrated rail pads allow enough flexibility for fine adjustments on each side of your seam, to compensate for the slightest unevenness. The Edge Seamer is fast, easy, and offers greater precision and reliability than shims only. Use alone or in conjunction with your favorite Omni Cubed seam setter.
- Take the twist out of sink rails
- Dial-in flawless edge seams
- Perfect solution for leveling seams along cutouts
- Fast, easy, and more reliable than shims alone
- Integrated rail pads for fine-tuning
- Rubber bumpers protect finished edges
- Clamping range: 0.55″ – 1.97″ (14 mm – 50 mm)
Video: Click Here
There are no reviews yet.