MATERIAL REINFORCEMENT REIMAGINED
The Sink Hole Saver™ Manual v6 is a surface-mounted reinforcement system that strengthens fragile materials during lifting, transportation, and installation. This product features proprietary, non-marking concaved vacuum cups with triple sealing rings for a strong, reliable hold—even on textured and leathered surfaces. The vacuum cups can be re-pumped in place without loss of remaining suction, and red-collar indicators on thumb pumps allow vacuum pressure to be monitored at a glance. The six fluted knobs allow quick repositioning of cups around cutouts.
The Sink Hole Saver™ Manual models are equipped with all fittings to easily become Auto models with the purchase of a VMP 750.
- Pays for itself with one prevented break!™
- Surface-mounted reinforcement system for fragile materials
- Perfect solution for thin materials, curved countertops, vertical panels, and high-low drops
- Non-marking 6″ cups feature a concave design for quick attachment, even to bowed surfaces
- FTS™ (flexible triple seal) vacuum cups provide secure, reliable hold on textured or leathered materials
- Re-pumpable cups, without remaining pressure loss
- Easy to read vacuum pressure indicators
- High flow vacuum release valves for fast and hassle-free removal of product
- Available sizes:
- Sink Hole Saver™ Manual: 4’ and 7’
- Available accessories:
- Angle Bracket, Vertical Lifting Handle Kit, Horizontal Lifting Handle Kit, Rigid Cross-Brace Kit, and Extension Bracket
There are no reviews yet.